Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011









Lights at Temple Square on Christmas Eve with Jon and May
("Let's go to the temple and see Jesus!")
Christmas Eve dinner at ZTejas (wild mushroom enchiladas = yum!)
Riding TRAX
Hot chocolate at Jon and May's (Meredith: "Mmmm. That's better.")
Everyone FINALLY being healthy! 3 weeks of illness after illness was emotionally and physically exhausting.
Claire starting to dance
"Who-Hash" for breakfast
Christmas morning church
Meredith's big present didn't work, replacement did
Lightning McQueen Toy!
Charlie destroying Meredith's stocking
Facetiming with Mimi and Papa
Claire has 6 teeth
Claire walking everywhere!
Wild goose-chase for a treadmill for me
Watching "Midnight in Paris". Definitely recommend.
Jeremy giving me the chance to take some quality naps (double yum)
Meredith: "I want to open more presents!"
So grateful for my little family.
Love for our Savior, who's birthday we celebrate with utmost gratitude.



5 Talk to me!:

Angie said...

Too cute! Love Meredith's "Is this mine?"

Melissa said...

Your pictures make me jealous for my sub-standard ones. Your girls are beautiful and getting so big! I loved Midnight in Paris, too. Ronnie fell asleep and thought it was 'weird.' Whatever :)

foreveryoung said...

brrrrr, that looks cold! Dare I tell you my kids were running in the sprinklers today? Great pictures, Merry Christmas!

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

I love the whole Christmas wrap up tied into one fabulous post. Looks like a wonderful happy, family-filled holiday.

Tia said...

I've been debating over whether I should rent Midnight in Paris. I hadn't heard any reviews on it. You've convinced me to see it!
This is a fun Christmas post. It looks like you had a great one!