It's high time for a Meredith update on this here blog!
Here are some snippets about my little buddy:
*anything small is a "baby one". Anything big is a "daddy one". This applies particularly to food (small bites vs. big bites) and POOP! Sometimes if it's a big poop, she'll declare proudly "It's a DADDY one!" I have no clue where she got this.
*any kind of dip or sauce is "salsa", sometimes pronounced more like "cha-cha". She would eat "salsa" with everything.*Apparently I was bugging her one morning because she emphatically told me to "Go lay down!"
*If I'm not wearing pants with pockets, I'll put my phone in my bra. She wanted me to put my phone away the other day, so she pulled at the top of my shirt and gestured for me to put it in there.
*Her vocabulary is expanding. She knows several colors.
*She has apparently given up napping! This has been going on for about 2 weeks, and it makes me sad. Every once in a while, she'll fall asleep in the car, but she will NOT go to sleep in her room for a nap.
*She loves all of the Pixar films, particularly the Toy Story's.
*Her best friend is Apollo. She makes this noise with her voice that sounds exactly like the whistles Jeremy and I use to call the dog. She'll then tell him to "SIT!" She likes to climb on him and love on him. For his part, he loves her because she feeds him her food all the time. This doesn't make mommy happy, though. She like to "hide" from him. She'll get under a blanket and then make her "whistle" voice so he'll come running.
*Several times when I've gone to pick her up in nursery, she's got bumps on her face. I don't know if she plays hard, or just gets beat up! She's not sad, though. She loves nursery.
*I don't think she has a CLUE how her life is about to change in 2 months....
2 Talk to me!:
I love when people write about what their kids do because it's so fun to see more about their personality! M will be ok in 2 months. It seems like such a big deal to us parents, but to the kids it's a blessing. She'll love having a little sister!
She's adorable! I love this stage of their lives (I love them all really). Good luck in 2 months, we'll have the same problem in 3.
Post a Comment