I love those "12 on 12" posts I keep seeing around. I think they are brilliant. The author of one blog I read said she is going to print all of hers at the end of the year into a blog book. I love this idea because it is a glimpse into real, every-day lives.
I don't have 12 pictures today. I'll work my way up to 12. But here's what I have for today (and yes, I know today is not the 12th, either. Oh well. You have to start somewhere, right?).
2. So I called in reinforcements.
3. Since the Cheerios were gone, I poured Meredith and I each a bowl of Quaker Oat Squares. I ate mine, she only drank the milk off hers.
4. So I gave her some yogurt.
5. While she ate, I wrapped up two more cocoons to ship.
6. (Not pictured). Several hours later (I have no idea what we were doing in the meantime), we ran errands (post office, JoAnn, library).
8. She really was tired, so I put her back down. She fell asleep. Phew! She rebels agains napping about once a week, but I can't complain because she has suddenly become an excellent sleeper. She has been sleeping through the night consistently for almost a month. Oh my gosh. It has only taken her 21 months to get to this point!!!
9. While she napped, I designed the above banner for my etsy site.
10. Ummm, have I done any cleaning today? Nope. Oops.
11. And now it's 5:45 and Meredith is still asleep. And Jeremy is on his way home.
12. And I have no idea what to make for dinner....
The end. :)
.jpg)

8 Talk to me!:
I've been working on a "What I did today" post too. Ahhh, great minds think alike. I've been waiting for a day when the kids aren't sick, but that seems to be my life right now so I'll just go with it.
I love the new banner.
You did more than I do in a typical day! :)
Am I just really out of the loop? What's the 12 on 12? 12 everyday pictures posted on the 12th of the month? You mentioned blog books so I just have to say I LOVE THEM!!! I am just finishing up our third annual family blog book. I love that I have so much personal/family history recorded and in a book to keep forever...or as long as a book will last. You totally need to make one! Oh, and I love your new header!
For real... Oh my how that sounds like a lot of my days... Spill this, change this, run around, then hubby on the way home late and noooo idea what to do for dinner! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has crazy days!
Did your dog clean up the whole mess? Dogs are the best :)
Thank you for sharing. It's nice to see someone else's real life. (Kids, the house, accidents, spills, work, hobbies, etc.)
I'm going to do this too. I think it's such a great idea, and I know we'll love going back and reading it 10 years from now and saying, "That's what I did? Crazy!"
I love your new banner! And I love that cute little hat. I have a newborn boy shoot coming up, I may need to borrow it!
I love it, it makes me feel normal. Just when we feel like we are the only ones with a crazy life we realize that everyone has these days.
Post a Comment