Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Keepin' it real.



This is the mountain of laundry that is accumulating on my couch to be folded and put away. And there's more in the washer and dryer. The fact that I took time to take a picture and post it on my blog rather that actually work on it speaks volumes to my problem of procrastination.... :)

7 Talk to me!:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

This totally looks like my bedroom. Hooray for the laundry decor. It's quite stylish and very trendy.

Liz said...

This is all too familiar at our house. I hate the laundry, it is one chore I never feel on top of. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Angie said...

Does this mean you aren't still doing what that organization lady told you to do? :) Just giving you a hard time!

Mark and Kattie said...

That was my house yesterday! Thankfully I finally tackled it. I so know what you mean.

Jessica said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Tia said...

I have wet laundry sitting in the washer right now. But I (obviously, by all the comments I'm making on your blog) need to catch up on my blog-reading. It's important!

Janessa said...

Glad you still have some "regular mom" stuff in you:)