I've decided to take a little break from making cocoons in favor of making hats! There are tons more hats listed on etsy than there are cocoons, so we'll see if this goes anywhere.
I've purchased several crochet patterns from etsy, but have realized that they all have flaws. Either that, or I'm doing something wrong. For example, I crocheted what was supposed to be a BABY hat, and I even used a smaller hook than suggested - I followed the directions to a T, and the hat fits ME! The 3-layer flowers took me about 3 different tries before I realized the author had left out a crucial instruction to turn the flower over before beginning the next round. Oh well. Luckly, there are tons of free patterns on the web.
Some recent creations. It's nice to have a live-in model! She hates hats, so it takes some doing to get her to leave them alone...
Seriously folks, etsy is awesome. If you have any inkling to make something and sell it, do it! It's like getting paid to watch TV. :)
.jpg)

8 Talk to me!:
Love it all. Yeah, if I actually made anything original I might try Etsy. Your things are adorable.
I love the hats! Very cute! M looks cute in them, too bad kids don't care about being cute yet!
Love your hats! I'm with Heidi, if only I had the talent you have.
I've thought about selling on there but don't think anyone would buy anything! Is it hard? Those hats are to die for. I would love to make one since Ashlyn LOVES hats, but I would need someone to show me how. I'm not a good crochet instruction follower. . .
Kelly, these are seriously so cute! I need to go check out your store.
Oh Kelly, they are so great! You are wonderful.
Mom
Oooh, I love the ones "M" is wearing! I'll have to get some for the girls!
You are AMAZING!!! Is there anything you can't do? You're making all of us regular moms look bad;)
Post a Comment