Friday, February 27, 2009

Determination.

Our house isn't designed for babygates in some areas. For example, the stairs going from the living room to the kitchen need to be barricaded somehow, but there isn't a way to place a normal baby gate, so we just lined two kitchen chairs up at the base of the stairs as a blockade. It has worked, until lately. Two days ago, Meredith managed to squeeze her little body in between them and on up the stairs. Then today, she did this:





Naturally, she got stuck, so I had to stop laughing, put the camera away, and rescue her. :)

4 Talk to me!:

Angie said...

She's one smart little girl!

foreveryoung said...

That little outfit is adorable! I'm going to be having the same problem in several months....

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHA, Ohh my goodness that is hilarious!

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

That is so great how you captured each little sneaky step. I'm sorry to say, but it's kind of cute, sad that she got stuck, but cute.