Meredith turned 3 on April 15th. She's such a fun 3-year-old!
Meredith is a joy. Here are some tidbits about our 3-year-old cutie:
She loves to wear her "jammies". Sometimes when I tell her its time to get dressed, she'll say "No - jammies!!" All her pajamas have name desciptors: "butterfly jammies", "froggie jammies", "purple jammies", etc. I bought some cheap PJs at WalMart last week for the girls, and one of the sets was a Dora the Explorer set in 12 months (for Claire). Meredith wanted to put them on yesterday, so we let her. They were tight, for sure, but she could still wear them!
I love when she plays pretend in her own little world. She'll often put some pretend "phone" up to her ear and talk to her Mimi and Papa. She'll say "Hello? Mimipapa (one word)? Whatchoo doing here?" Sometimes she'll laugh, and then say bye.
Jeremy and I were singing in the car one day when Meredith yelled "Turn it down!"
She and Jeremy played "WonderPets" all morning one Sunday. They used a can of green chiles as the phone, and made "flyboats" from cardboard boxes. Meredith had fun coming up with various animals "in trouble".
She put big smiles on our faces last week when she wanted to say her nighttime prayers all by herself. Granted, she whispered them super fast, but we could make out most of the key words.
She doesn't say "k" sounds or "g" sounds. They still come out "t" and "d", respectively. Thus, her sister is "Baby Tlaire".
She loves Claire. She'll often say "Awww, cute Baby Tlaire". She gets excited when Claire's awake. "Baby wake up? Baby sleepin'?"
She drags me out of bed most mornings with her plaintive "Mommy, wake up!"
She likes things to be "all clean!" Lately she wants to take a bath most nights because "all dirty me!" She is often wiping off the side table in the living room. One morning she was wiping down Claire's face because she "spilt" (spit up).
We're going to have to either do surgery on our piano or call a repairman because she shoved a bunch of coins in between the keys, which have now fallen below the keys so that they click when you play.
She loves to ride her "dooder" (scooter).
She's still pretty little. I don't have the stats in front of me, but she was something like 20-ish% for hieght and in the single digits for weight (I think). But she's completely happy and healthy.
She still HATES to get her hair done.
She loves her "Fwends": Camberlyn, Eliza ("Weeza"), Brooklyn, and Will
She loves her "Fwends": Camberlyn, Eliza ("Weeza"), Brooklyn, and Will
I sometimes find random pictures on my phone that make me laugh. She likes to play with the camera and video camera on there.
She amazes us with the things she knows. It's so surprising to realize how much your child is paying attention to everything, even though you may not realize it.
We sure love our sweet and funny Meredith.






4 Talk to me!:
Awwww loved reading about her! I learned some new things about her! I love the crazy pictures of her, she is so fun!
I love all her smile pictures, especially the one where her hat is backwards- that is so funny! I love when her and camberlyn play well together and I can hear them laugh!
Ah, love Meredith! She's a cutie and super sweet! I'm glad you wrote down all these things so you will remember them. They grow and change so fast!
I can't believe she's three, happy birthday Meridith!!! I love the hat pictures, she's a cute one for sure!
Post a Comment