Monday, April 11, 2011

6 weeks

My mom commented recently that the rate at which newborns grow is "criminal". I agree!!!

 The above picture is Claire. The below is Meredith. Each at 6 weeks.

12 Talk to me!:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW THEY LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE!!! Can't wait to see everyone on Sunday!!!!

Melissa said...

What a doll! They are definitely sisters, but still have their own look. You might think baby Claire is huge, but seeing you holding her today...she seems super tiny to me :)

Angie said...

I saw the bottom picture and said, that looks so much like Meredith. Then I read the words and realized it was Meredith! :) They look a lot alike, but not exactly! So cute!

Tia said...

You've got to be kidding me! They could be identical twins.

Jessica said...

Beautiful girls!

Liz said...

So cute, you can definitely tell they are sisters!

Mindy said...

I love it! You need to update your blog more, I want to see more of this baby of yours... :)

foreveryoung said...

Wow, I can't believe how much they look alike! Can't wait to see more pictures (hint, hint :), just giving you a hard time, I know how crazy life is with a newborn!

Mark and Kattie said...

That is so fun! Such cute girls.

Kristen said...

Certainly sisters. You make beautiful babies. It's so not fair that they grow up! It's Heavenly Father's way of making us want to keep having more. I'm sure of it!

nicole said...

I totally agree with your mom. And it doesn't stop when they become toddlers. Maybe we'll start appreciate them growing so fast when their teenagers and driving us crazy.

Janessa said...

What beautiful girls! They look a lot alike. I can't believe she's six weeks old already! How are you surviving? I'm glad you're able to fit in some blogging time. I love reading your updates and seein pictures of your girls!