Cute pic of M and A. And way to go on the tomatoes. We don't have any green ones yet. Ours always come later so we must have two different types. Yeah for gardens!
Meredith and Apollo look so cute. I wish Mags would just sit and enjoy the dogs. Instead they are avoiding her because she just wants to pull their tails. Because I tell her not to.
So apparently, I have not checked blogs for a long time. I love that fun pic of the dog and M, they just look like two great playmates- which I know they are. Yeah for gardens. I was actually a little skeptical of the grow boxes thinking the roots wouldn't have enough space, but they do. Soon, we'll all have to get together to can are abundance of tomatoes or just make salsa.
7 Talk to me!:
Cute pic of M and A. And way to go on the tomatoes. We don't have any green ones yet. Ours always come later so we must have two different types. Yeah for gardens!
So sweet!!! Way to go Kelly and Jeremy!!
M is soo cute.
Meredith and Apollo look so cute. I wish Mags would just sit and enjoy the dogs. Instead they are avoiding her because she just wants to pull their tails. Because I tell her not to.
Yay for tomatoes!
we are proud of you and your garden! Miss you!
So apparently, I have not checked blogs for a long time. I love that fun pic of the dog and M, they just look like two great playmates- which I know they are.
Yeah for gardens. I was actually a little skeptical of the grow boxes thinking the roots wouldn't have enough space, but they do. Soon, we'll all have to get together to can are abundance of tomatoes or just make salsa.
Post a Comment