I'm just going to out myself right now and let it be known that I get seriously annoyed with music on blogs. There. I said it.
I'm sitting here multitasking (ha ha) by reading blogs and searching for some kiddie music on iTunes, and the songs are overlapping!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!
However, I'm certainly not going to tell anyone to take down their little music players. It's your blog, and you can do what you want with it. You didn't tell me to go read it. (By "you", I do NOT mean any of my loyal readers. All 2 of you. Nope. Heaven forbid the person I'm referring to knows I read her blog. Yikes!).
Still, this is driving me crazy!
Rant over. :) Carry on.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
A confession
Scribbled by Kelly at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Talk to me!:
LOL I blogged about this too!
Uh oh Kelly! I'll take my music off if it bugs you that bad! :) Ha ha. Just kidding!
I am a loyal reader.
Just so you know.
I took the music off of my own blog just because it was bothering me, and I couldn't concentrate on what I was reading when it was playing. I always turn the music off of blogs when they come on. I'm with you.
By the way, I LOVE your new header pic!
I don't care for the music either.Plus, if people are at work and trying to looks at a few blogs here and there the music suddenly starts playing out of the speakers and everyone will know that they aren't working. :0)
Post a Comment