Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Memory: The Guy on the Freeway



Most of Jeremy's extended family lives in California, and we have driven out there for Christmas a few times. One year we drove down with Brian, Jeremy's brother, in the backseat. He was unmarried at the time, and had a huge crush on Avril Lavigne. Every single time I hear any Avril Lavigne song, I think of those long hours in the car listening to her CD over and over and over and over again....

When we hit Vegas, there was a huge traffic jam on I-15. We sat at a near stand-still in traffic for an hour or so. It was mild weather, and a lot of people had their windows down. We heard a car nearby thumping wildly to some crazy music. We all looked over at the car, and the driver was smoking a bong!!! He saw us and hurriedly dropped the thing and looked away. We did, too. It was so funny! And weird.

2 Talk to me!:

Angie said...

That's funny!

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

A Bong huh? I don't think I've ever seen anyone use one in real life. I think I would probably just stare out of curiosity. Why would anyone feel the need to do that on the road?- He must have really needed his fix.